Academic degree, academic rank: Doctor of Economics, Professor RAS
Address: 153 Tikhookeanskaya street, Khabarovsk, 680042, Russia
Phone: (4212) 72-52-14
Fax: (4212) 22-59-16
- Public sector economy
- Social and public infrastructure, utilities
- Social development in Far East
The author has 80 scientific works published in Russia, China, Korea. The most important publications are:
- Naiden S.N., Motrich E.L. The Population and Social Development of the Russian Far East. Spatial Economics. 2009. №2. P. 47-67.
- Naiden S.N., Motrich E.L. The Effect of Socio-Demographical Situation on Labor Migration: Far Eastern Direction. Studies on Russian Economic Development. 2009. №5. P. 134-146.
- Naiden S.N. Differentiation of Social Development Indicators of Russian Federal Subjects. Spatial Economics. 2010. №1. P. 55-67.
- Naiden S.N. Regional Public Goods Sector: the Institutional Dimension. Spatial Economics. 2011. №3. P. 6-23.
- Naiden S.N., Skripnik E.O. Human capital and the factors of people mobility: the image of new possibilities of the Pacific Russia in 2050. Bulletin of FEB RAS. 2012. №4. P. 15-23.
- Naiden S.N. Populations Expenses on Housing and Utilities: Spatial Differentiation in Far East. Level of Life in Russian Regions. 2013. №1. P. 108-115.
- Naiden S.N., Kolbina E.O. The Evolution of Urbanization Processes in the Russian Far East. Spatial Economics. 2013. №4. P. 44-69.
- Naiden S.N., Motrich E.L. Forming the Permanent Population in the Cities of Primorsky krai and the South of Far East. Power and Administration in the East of Russia. 2014. №4. P. 8-16.
- Naiden S.N., Kolbina E.O. Cities of the Far East: Social and Economic Potential and Prospects of Development of the Basic Centers of Settlement. Regionalistics. 2014. №4. P. 23-35.
- Naiden S.N., Motrich E.L. Migration processes in the socioeconomic development of the Far East. Studies on Russian Economic Development. 2015. № 5. P. 491-498.
- Naiden S.N. Development of Social Infrastructure in the Far East. Regionalistics. 2015. Т.2. №3. P.6-17.
- Naiden S.N., Gritsko M.A. Reaction of Regional Social System on Institutional and Investment Shocks. Regionalistics. 2016. №6. P.6–22.
Grants and Contests (2011-2017):
- 2011-2012 – RHSF Grant № 11-12-27007. «Utility markets during transformation of public sector of Far Eastern economy». Chief.
- 2013-2014 – RHSF Grant № 13-12-27003. «Trends of forming permanent population in cities of the south of Far East: migration influence». Chief.
- 2015-2017 – FEB RAS Project № 15-I-8-015. «Social potential of stable development of Far East: long-term demographical and infrastructural restrictions». Chief.
- 2016 – Khabarovsk Krai Ministry of Education and Science Grant №76-2016Д. «Human potential of Khabarovsk Krai: the influence of intraregional differentiation on the dynamics of socio-economic development». Chief.
- 2017-2019 – RHSF Grant № 17-32-00013. «Evaluating solvent demand of households and budget organizations in the markets of electricity and thermal energy of Far East». Chief.